- i) juristic person management: CLRC can provide a legally-trained administrator to oversee all issues concerning the law, condominium or estate owner’s committees, notifications required by law, compliance with rules & regulations, etc.
- ii) operations management: a comprehensive package which includes building maintenance, housekeeping, grounds management, security, front-office, accountancy, etc.;
- iii) engineering inspection service: responsible for periodic reviews of the status of various condominium systems (electrical, plumbing, waste water, security, elevators, among others);
- iv) security advisory service: providing guidance concerning security monitoring systems and the selection and supervision of security staff;
- v) administrative support: direct support provided to condo-owners’ committee and the juristic-person office concerning legal and rules enforcement;
- vi) accountancy and financial management: a specific package relating to condo financial transactions: banking; juristic fees; expenditures such as utilities, staff timekeeping & wage records, insurance; government reporting; financial reporting to the owners’ committee; etc.
- vii) tailor-made packages combining any of the above services to suit the particular needs of a condominium or housing estate client.
The CLRC team comprises both Thai and foreign experts in management and law with extensive property-sector experience in Thailand. For an assessment of the needs of your condominium or housing estate, or further information about available management services, please contact Khun Boonchai N. at cell-phone 08765-34569 or email <CNXLegal@gmail.com>
Housing project under cnx legal team – www.plovercove.com